Friday 24 August 2007

Intro

Hey world hi!
I don't know why I create a new blog when I perfectly know that I'll never have much time for it! But I miss my Xanga a lot, in a strange moment I was a little down and I shut down it. Of course all my posts are lost forever.
You see that English is not my mother language, but I'm very fond of it!
So let's get start...

**Things I like**

My books
My period dramas (P&P '95 my first love, North & South made me insane, Wives and Daughters...and so on...)
Pictures
My cat and my dog
Gilmore Girls
Louis Vuitton, Guess
I like to be a little snobbish in some moments
Landscape
Gothic
Wild Orchids
Elegance
To be smart
American Coffee but also my daily ESPRESSO
The snow
Travelling (Engand is my paradise, USA east coast and all English Countries!)
Music (From rock to Country)
Writing
I spent at C19 Message Board a great part of my days when I can do it!
All my little and precious memories...




I can't start without a good vid about my enduring addiction North & South made by me today.



1 comment:

Greta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.